Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 483,341 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi smokey,

I know you are 4O TODAY,
    May I be the first to wish you,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SMOKEY,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Have a great day with the little bloke,

Very best wishes,

Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• hi ethan(keith)

thanks i had a great day had dinner at mum and dads place had cake, my brother called (had to put the firies on standby for the candles :lol: ) and i got to hear my youngest niece giggle down the phone to me all in all had a good day and the weather held out

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Smokey ;

It looks to me like you are one Year Older today!!! 40 years old? :fear2: I think I was that age at one time in the past. :rolleyes: I do not know what the date is Down Under but here in U.S we could say BORN ON THE FOURTH OF JULY!!! :jump::jump::jump::jump:

You and the Little Bloke have a GOOD ONE!!!

Chilibill :cowboy:

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMOKEY!!!!

Say you're 40. Welcome to the next age group, and know that you are a part of the elite group. It goes down hill from here, right chilibill? :lol:

Smokey, hope it was a great one for you. We are glad to celebrate with you and the bloke.

Cheers Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• hi hondo and chill

thanks its great being 40 as they say life begins at 40 so it can only get better from now on

cheers smokey

• smokey,

We know that by your clock and calendar, we are a day late, but the wish is just as genuine -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We hope it was a wonderful day!

As both the Mrs. and I can attest, 40 is just the beginning of many new adventures (for me, 4 of our six kids were born after I was 40 :D). If you don't think that won't keep you young . . . :lol: !

Chester :newyear: (and, of course, the Mrs. :angel1:)

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMOKEY!!!

I raise my glass in your direction hoping you and your little guy had a great day. Many happy returns.

Baby Sis

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• Hey smokey, well happy 40th birthday to you...sorry about it being late but you know how it is with the summer [bussssy,busssssy].You got 40years old, and 1000posts at the same time!!! :D .

Again,happy birthday.

-IHW

• thanks everyone i had a great day and it got better later that night as i was able to meet up with a few in the chat room what more could a girl ask for. 40 years young and loving it :lol: :lol:

cheers smokey

• happy birthday idaho now you are able to drink in all of the states hope you have a good one

cheers smokey

• I'm sorry I missed your birthday, Smokey. Unfortunately, I'm not at a computer during the weekends. Hope you and your little bloke had a grand day and that you have many more to come.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Happy Birthday Smokey. My Dear, sorry I can't get those fantastic coloursd to work on the computer I am using as I wanted to send you a better greetings than one in black & white.

I do wish you at least another 59 anniversary's of your 40th birthday. :)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I do want to wish Idaho a Happy 21st Birthday.

For those who might have not met him, he was active when he came on board a couple of years ago. He chatted with many of us, and shared his personal life with us. He is right now a missionary some where (can't remember where) and would be gone for a couple of years. He would not have access to a computer, but looked forward to coming back sharing his experience when he arrived. As I look and see his profile, I notice that he has not returned and last posted in May 4, 2003.

I just wanted to tell you who have not met Idaho yet and look forward to his return. Happy Birthday, Idaho!

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Happy 39th Birthday, Maudy!!

Hope your day is a great one. Have a great day.

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote