1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 318,641 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Howdy, y'all!

If you've been wondering why we took so long to post this, it is because we like to do the "landmark" posts together. We do some posts on our own, many together, but ALWAYS the landmark posts together :D ! It's been a few days of trying to find a time when we could both be at the computer at the same time, and now it's here.

It's been about 15 months since I registered as a member of this message board. As you can tell, we sure haven't gotten tired of the place. It's real special to us, as are many of you fellow John Wayne fans. As Hondo has said several times, a year ago, we didn't know any of you, and now we have friends all over the world.

The fact that we have this many posts is a testimony to the fact that there are plenty of you folks out there working your fingers to the bone on the keyboard, giving us something to which to respond. None of this would be possible without YOU! We would like to thank every last one of you who has posted on this board and helped to make this place a fun place to be :D !

And of course NONE of this would be possible, and NONE of us would be here without Kevin being instrumental in starting this board in the first place, and continually adding fun features to it, and guiding us along the way when we need it. THANKS, Kevin! ;)

Thank you all again (don't want to mention any names, or we'll be here all night, and there are other posts we want to make . . . :D ).

Hondo, we expect you'll be joining us here in just a matter of days, good buddy!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Howdy Chester what can i say but CONGRATULATIONS YOUR THE MAN!!!!!!!!</span>
    Keep those big diggits going love the post's.
    Chance :stunned:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• wow holy smoke

well chester and mrs c you have done it you have broken the 1000 mark now all you have to do is break the sound barrier, now that shouldn't be too hard now should it? ;)

congrates

glad to have your friendship hope to see you round the traps some time

cheers smokey :cowboy:

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Chester & the Mrs.

Well you got me again. Congratulations on POSTS.

WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!

Just don't forget me! I guess we know who is the best. Just remember who is really number .

Keep up the great posts.

See you soon, guys.
    Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• CHANCE, smokey, and Hondo, thanks for all the congrats!

Hondo, I think you said some of those things just so you could use all those cool smilies :D . BTW, are those guys bowing towards us or away from us :o ?

Just don't forget me!

How could we forget you :wub:??

I guess we know who is the best.

You are ALL the best! Getting here first doesn't make us the best, just the first.

Mrs. C says you can be first next time :rolleyes: .

Chester :newyear:

• I was actually refering to but I will accept your line that all of us on the board are number

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hello Everyone on the John Wayne Message Board. I am here posting my 1000th post and wanted to get this in so I can go on. This has been a great pleasure to be here, and I want to thank each and every one of you that have put me to the challenge, not only with the great questions and comments, but with the challenges that are here to keep the integrity of this board running.

I don't want to go into names because I know I will miss someone, and that is not my intentions. I will say thanks to only two people. I want to thank Kevin, who has given us a gift to be a part of his life and share on this board, and of course the one man who made this all possible, My 1000th post is dedicated to John Wayne and his many failures.

Go get 'em Duke!

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• [b]1000 posts

well done i like the failures of duke as well this must keep us all comming back for more. keep them comming hondo before you know it you will be 1500 and then some

cheers smokey :cowboy:

• Hondo,

1000 POSTS!!![/b]</span>

You obviously took a lot time thinking about things. You are so right, any one of the things that were considered "failures" in the Duke's life, had they been different, might have led him in a very different direction in life, and he would not have been the man we know and love today.

I guess the same could be said for each of us, too :rolleyes: .

Thanks, Hondo, for that wonderful reflection on "the man" and for all your great contributions to this, the best John Wayne message board on the 'net!

• ABSOLUTLY MARVELOUS!!!!!!!
    WAY TO GO HONDO
    COULDN'T HAPPEN TO A NICER GUY!
    ENJOYED ALL YOUR POSTS AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP WHEN NEED PAL!
    CHANCE :stunned::stunned::stunned::uhuh:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Alright,

#1300!!!

I'm finally here. It took a while, but here I am at 1300! Thank all of you for great support and friendships. I really appreciate all of you here. You've made this time here a fun one, and I look forward to meeting many of new ones. But to tell you the truth, I really like my old friends here now, like Chester (.... & the Mrs.), Kevin, Authur, itdo, smokey, sxviper, chilibill, stumpy, & robbie.

Thank you again and see you soon at 1400. I know, I know chester will be there first, but that's alright with me. I can't think of anyone I rather follow than Chester (...& the Mrs.)

:gora::jump::gora: :jump: :gora: :jump::gora: :jump:

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• HI HONDO

:jump: 1300

:jump:

You're always one of the first to congratulate people on their achievements now it's our turn to congratulate you on yours. It a pleasure and a privilege to be on the same board as you.

My Fondest Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• hi there mate

so you made it to 1300 where to go from here but up :jump::jump: and away

( i was going to say ... so old man you've done it at last ... down under old man aint what it appears to be sort of like a slap on the back)

cheers smokey

one day i will you know i will nobble your water :lol:

• Who ever said that the net ain't like real life? It is! Know why? Because like in real life I'm always last to congratulate people - if I remember at all! So for all you fellas who either celebrated 100 posts or 1000 posts or even your real life birthday - congratulations!
    Just one smiley for ALL of you - these are hard times! ^^

• Well you beat me there by just a few minutes. I bet this is the first one that we posted about the same time with in 30 minutes.

Just think we are real close to the big 1-5-0-0!</span>

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

This has been great, and many thanks to all of you for keeping me in line, and learning so much. Thanks everyone.

Cheers, Hondo Duke Lane B)

- John Wayne quote

• Hondo,

1400 posts![/b]

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump: (times 200!)

You've really worked hard recently to bring a little spark to the board, with some interesting new topics (we're still thinking about them, that's why we haven't posted there yet).

It's great, too, that we've been getting new members who enjoy adding their thoughts to the board.

Congratulations again, friend! We look forward to someday meeting face to face! :fear: