John Wayne Movie

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,943 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I am in search of a John Wayne movie where he passes away with cancer and gets his ducks in a row.
    My father inlaw just found out he is dying of cancer and remembers seeing this movie , but doesn't know the name of it ?
    Can anyone tell me the title of the movie.
    appreciate any help, thanks

• wpbflgirl,

I want to welcome you the greatest message board of its kind for a great American legend, John Wayne.

The answer you are looking for is The Shootist (1976). This is Duke's last movie and has great costars. You will see James Stewart, Lauren Bacall, Richard Boone, Ron Howard, Hugh O'Brain, Harry Morgan, John Carradine, Scatman Crothers. You can go to The Shootist and get more information about the movie. It is available on VHS & DVD in the U.S.

Again welcome, and see you soon.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Wpbflgirl,
    Cancer SUCKS my mom died from cancer in 97. The Shootist is an awesome movie. I wish you and your Father inlaw the best! :cowboy:

NOT THE BRANDY YOU DOPE!

• Sorry to hear that you too lost parents to cancer, I lost my dad in 1988 to cancer. (who was also a John Wayne fan and Western movies fan in general)

Best regards-- The Ringo Kid.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..