Good News! Comanchie Stallion

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,545 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :cowboy: This is the Harry Carey Jr. movie that H.C Jr. was pondering on whether or not to make if I recall correctly according to a poll on a website he had.

This movie also has:

James Arness as Adj. General.
    Harry Carey Jr. as Miles Flynn.
    Robert Carradine as Pvt. Tomlinson.
    Rance Howard as Rev. Ruggers.
    Hechter Ubarry as Pvt. Colfax.

Dean Smith is the movies Stunt Coordinator.

I think that H.C. Jr. was wanting to do this movie as a John Ford type Western. I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Ringo,

Thanks for the info. We've discussed this topic at Harry Carey Jr.. We are certainly excited about this movie and forgot all about it. I thank you for reminding us of this great movie. I thought that it was already completed, but it seems that they are finishing it up. The release date is set for the U.S.A. on March 5, 2005. Can't wait to see it.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I was kind of keeping an eye on this one. It just must have slipped my mind :headbonk: . Thanks for bringing back up, I am looking forward to this movie.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• :cowboy: Hi Hondo D.L/Viper, quite welcome. I had forgotten where the info was located here so when I was looking up something on H.C. Jr. I noticed it said they wer filming when the last time I saw anything about it, it was something H.C. Jr. was still sorta pondering on doing.

At any rate, im glad it is filming and can hardly wait to see it myself. I'd love to see it on the big screen but if it goes directly to DVD, i'll be satisfied.

• I can no longer get to his website for Commanche Stallion. Is anybody else having trouble? If so, where did you findthe info about the filming TRK? Thanks.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• :cowboy: I can't get to it either Viper. Where I found the info was when i was looking up info on Harry Carey jr. on the IMBD site.

• We haven't seen much information on this in a long time, and the topic went dead. But when doing some research on another topic I ran across a listing of this movie going to theaters sometime in 2006. I know that sometimes movies are delayed, but this has been on the back burner for over a year. I hope that a more specific date is announced soon. Anyway, you can go to Release date for Comanchie Stallion to see what I'm talking about. Not much to go on, but it isn't dead yet.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I do really hope it is released to theaters. I can't wait to see a great western on the big screen again.

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."