John Wayne Picture Game #21

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,568 times. The latest Post () was by ZACK613.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who had the best caption for game 20? 0

1. arthurnell (0) 0%
    2. SXViper (0) 0%
    3. smokey (0) 0%
    4. chester777 (0) 0%
    5. Hondo Duke Lane (0) 0%
    6. itdo (0) 0%
    7. laryybusch (0) 0%

Sorry fellas, I have been working about everyday for the last couple of months. I don't mean to be away so long. I'm running out of pictures to use as most of them I found on the web. I'm trying to find a new way to get them from DVDs. I WILL try to be better at it as I have fun posting them.

Oh, as an added bonus, can you tell me what program this picture came from??

Good luck all!

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• Both singing "99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, pass one down and ....."

Other man "Boy Duke you were right. You sing better when you're gassed!"

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• baron,

Welcome back (again)! We're almost afraid to welcome you for fear you might disappear for another six months :rolleyes: . Seriously, we're sorry to hear you've been working so hard, but we sure hope you will have a little time off in the near future, to come and hang out with us again.

Now, for my suggested caption -

Both: OOOwhoooo.... Who put the vinegar in the ale? :uhuh2:

Chester :newyear:

• Baron,

It's good to have you back. Hope to see more of you. Missed the Picture game when you are not around.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• WAYNE: "Hey Perry. I guess you invited me for your Christmas show cause I have a lotta experience. I mean, who ever could forget how I brought in that baby on Christmas Eve... or the Christmas Party on Haleaka, er -- Halujeki -- Hukuleja -- that island in Donovan's Reef. One could say I'm a man of experience, haha!"

PERRY: "That's not why we invited you, Duke."

DUKE: "Oh yeah? Why, then?"

PERRY: "Because when we decided on these silly costumes we knew you could provide your own WIG!"

• Duke: "Just once I wish we could get through Karaoke Night without having to sing disco. 'Hot stuff baby this evening' my big white colonial rear! Tonight I get to go home to a cold bunk with nothin' to hold but a glass of watery grog."

• IT IS KINDA HARD LOOKING AT ANY OF THE POST SHOOTIST PICTURES OF DUKE. THE DAMN CANCER WAS TAKING ITS TOLL.

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."