Bloopers/ Goofs

There are 52 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 62,125 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Robbie,
    He trows the apple up in the air when he gets off the train and then says thanks to whoever was in the train.Blink and you missed it ;)
    Liliane

• Hi,

Thanks. for new Bloopers, that have been added.
    It may be of interest, that all the Movie Reviews,
    now include any Bloopers/Goofs,
    so when you click on any film, it's all included, in there.

However, if you have any special one's,
    then add then here

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Morning Robbie,

Yes you're right.
    I froze the frame, when the double is looking straight at camera,
    is appears to be Chuck Roberson.

Incidently, thanks for your remarks,
    in your 'Dead Topics' post

I have over the last few days, consolidated lots of 'cross'
    threads, into main topics, and it has tidied it up significantly.
    The main problem, is the starting of new threads,
    without noting, what's gone on before.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hello Keith,

I think I found a blooper that hasn't been mentioned anywhere I've seen before. :teeth_smile:

I was watching The Three Godfathers last night (for about the tenth time) and I noticed something that I missed before. The baby is supposed to be a boy, Robert William Pedro Hightower. But when the Godfathers decide to grease the baby down, you can clearly see that the baby is a girl. I have three sons and three daughters, so I've changed many a diaper in my time (some really stinky ones :vomit: ). That baby they use in the grease scene is a girl. So, did I find a new blooper? I never found one myself. :hyper:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi gang. I don't know how I missed this one before. I love spotting bloopers in movies and here are a couple that I don't think have been mentioned here.

In True Grit, in the scene where Mattie is sitting between Cogburn and La Boeuf, and they are arguing with each other, you'll notice that when LB is talking, Mattie is cuddled up to him and when Cogburn is talking, Mattie has all of a sudden slid her chair right next to him.

Just watched this one last night. In North to Alaska, in the scene where Duke leaves Angel alone in the picnic scene, her dress completely covers up her leg. When another man shows up to talk to her, she is now showing some knee.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• A funny blooper that is not in a John Wayne movie is one I spotted in 'The Naked Spur'.

After Robert Ryan's character guns Jessie down, Ryan and his on screen girlfriend move to the top of the mountain to watch for the oncoming Stewart. While Ryan is surveying the terrain for his vantage point Jessie's mule comes over and licks Jessie on the face, the character who plays Jessie moves his face quite abruptly, he was obviously both startled and surprised by the actions of the mule.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie