John Wayne Picture Game #4

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,054 times. The latest Post () was by smokey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, here we are! It's time to count the votes for the first two games.
    For John Wayne Picture Game #1;

dukfan1--1 vote
    Chester7777--1 vote
    Baron von Rassilon--2 votes

For John Wayne Picture Game #2;

Smokey--1 vote
    Robbie--3 votes

Congradulation winners! You have our respect and thanks for making us laugh to brighten our day! I'd like to say that all the captions were great, and it is hard to chose just one. Keep up the good wark all!

Ok, now for game #4, I decided that due to another thread, "Are Dukes movies offensive to a Female Audience?", the little gremlins in my warped micro mind made me post this picture from McLintock. I apologize to any feminist, communist and Maureen O'Hara fans that may be insulted by this image. Let's see what you can do with this. And remember, vote for the best caption for game #3.

Have fun!

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• "My only regret is this isn't Jane Fonda."

or

"I'm dreaming of the comments the NOW group will talk about years to come from this."

or

"Do you think "The Shootister" will be offended by this sexist jesture."

or

"Didn't learn fron your experiences in Ireland, well, maybe this time you will. Is that Northern Ireland, Western Ireland, six counties, southern Ireland, oh, the hell with that."

Hondo ;)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Wayne: "There's only one way to have a great relationship, get to the seat of the problem!"

Wayne: "Heimlich manuver my butt! I prefer the Wayne manuver!"

• :D

let me tell you this now it WILL hurt you a lot more then it will hurt me so stay still and take it like a man ;)

:D

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• OK, here goes:

JW saying -

"Maureen, are you enjoying this as much as I am?" ;)

OR

"I wonder if Ermal has tried this yet." :P

OR

"What do you mean I have a sh**-eating grin on my face?" :D

MO saying -

"I'm beginning to have second thoughts about doing any more movies with this man!" <_<

OR

"A little more to the left." B)

OR

"Hey, we've been practicing this for three hours now. Don't you have it right yet?" :angry:

OR

"OK, now it's my turn to do the spanking." :D

Chester (in a frenzy :blink: )

• John "Hell I wish this was the Shootister"

or

John "I'll put these feminist ideas out of your head"

or

Maureen: "But I thought he was you"

John "Well Im going to spank you until you learn never to kiss Ermal Williamson again"

or

John: "Dont ever say Clints westerns are better than mine"

or

John "Whos the daddy"

B)

Regards
    Robbie

• JOHN WAYNE: "Ye know, when I was married to Chata, we used to do that every other day. Of course, it was the other way around then!"
    MAUREEN O'HARA: "Ouch Duke, can't we get a double for this one?!"
    JOHN WAYNE: "Nope, it's Chuck Roberson's day off. Besides, I'm fully capable of doin my own stunt!"

• Baron

Where and when can we vote for the captions for the picture on the Searchers and when are you uploading the next picture, maybe you could get one from Duke in the Gremlins!!

Cheers

B)

Regards
    Robbie

• Well Robbie,

When you post your captions for the game, that's when yur supposed to vote. I noticed no one voted for the picture game #3. I don't know why, maybe cause I don't give prizes. Hmm, I'll have to fix that, how I'm not to sure. But in two days a new pic will be posted.

As far as the Gremilin image, I'm going to review it myself. I don't remember any John Wayne image in the movie. But that was a long time ago.

The images I post are as I can come up with them.

• well here's my vote for game three it really got me william tell so my vote has to go to barron

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"