The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 356,933 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Keith,
    You know I'm a middle aged woman ;) and not so good in such kind of things - I mean light talks and so on. Always afraid to say something wrong :ph34r:

• Hi vera,
    Middle age woman, never, you are a very young girl!!
    I will edit you into the year of birth list,
    and you will see, you are one of the youngest here.
    Nice to see you, on our friendly Seniors thread.

Best Wishes,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi Keith,
    It is nice to feel as a young girl. Thank you for kind words. You are a true gentleman.
    All the best,
    Vera

• Woa there you two...nobody is tossin anyone aside. We were just making the new guy feel welcome. Geez. Don't you two know you are always at the front of the line for Smokey and me. So just calm down.

ee... as for a reward ....hmm let me think..... I'll bet I can come up with something for you. :wub:

Baby Sis

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

p.s. I am going to Branson, MO tomorrow to visit my Aunt so I will be away for the next week. ee....will you miss me? See ya all when I get back. :)

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• Hi Baby Sis,
    Of course I will miss you, you are my friend,
    I hope your trip to visit your Aunt is OK,
    and look forward to speaking with you on your return,
    keep in touch,

Best Wishes,
    Keith

P.S. Whatever your reward is,
    I am here waiting for you!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Looks like a stirred up quite a hornets' nest here. Unintentionally, of course. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

• Hi Keith,
    I came often to see whats new. Previos days everybody was very active.
    Regards,
    Vera

• Hi Vera,
    I've been taking interest with your music conversations,
    with Jay, over on the other thread.
    It's great to see that you get so much enjoyment.
    Like both of you, I also, love listening to classical music,
    however, I don't possess, such knowledge about it, as you two,
    more a listener, than a thinker!!

Best Wishes,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi Keith,
    I'm also more listener, then thinker, expecially now and I like this position. And I didn't write about music during last years. It sounds strange, became more connected with horses, with horsetrotting magazine and even have got one for myself few days ago. A lot of problems I must say.
    By the way yesterday evening I can't get to the site. It was always said that page can't be found.
    With best wishes,
    Vera

Originally posted by Senta@Oct 20 2005, 10:47 PM
    By the way yesterday evening I can't get to the site. It was always said that page can't be found.

[snapback]22292[/snapback]

Hi Vera -
    I had the same trouble yesterday. I couldn't get on the board all afternoon. But I'm here now. Gremlins in the electronics, I gather!
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Oct 21 2005, 10:18 AM
    Hi Vera -
    I had the same trouble yesterday. I couldn't get on the board all afternoon. But I'm here now. Gremlins in the electronics, I gather!

[snapback]22299[/snapback]

Tell Vera the truth Jay, you were really at The red barn and ate too big of a Chicken Fried Steak lunch and decided to take a siesta instead. :D

((Happens to me on a daily basis)) :)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Oct 21 2005, 01:55 PM
    Tell Vera the truth Jay, you were really at The red barn and ate too big of a Chicken Fried Steak lunch and decided to take a siesta instead. :D

[snapback]22301[/snapback]

Darn It Carl - you got my number. But then how do you explain the board being sluggish this afternoon (click on something and it takes up to a minute or more for the system to react)? Was my chicken fried steak too bland?!!!! :lol:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Oct 21 2005, 10:35 PM
    Darn It Carl - you got my number. But then how do you explain the board being sluggish this afternoon (click on something and it takes up to a minute or more for the system to react)? Was my chicken fried steak too bland?!!!! :lol:

[snapback]22305[/snapback]

You might want to wash the grease off your fingers after eating before you try clickiing on anything.

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Oct 21 2005, 09:55 PM

((Happens to me on a daily basis)) :)

[snapback]22301[/snapback]

I got it. Too many chikens eated at one day by board members. (I ate a peace of one too). :D It is better explanation when gremlins.

• Hi everyone,
    The way we're going in Europe, with this Avian(Bird) Flu,
    everyone will panic, and no one will eat chicken at all.
    It won't stop me, anymore than it did, when we had the problems with
    beef a couple of years back.
    Keep chicken, lickin,

Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• hi ethan

well we may have been away but look at you chatting up the new shelia on the block :P

watch out senta before he leads you down the garden path into a whole heap of trouble did you know that's ee's middle name :lol:

have been real busy lately what with all of the birthdays and such happening in my family and the lead up to christmas what with it being only i think 8 weeks away.

have heard about the asian bird flu we have got it just across the timor sea in bali they had some birds in quarantine down south and they tested pos for bird flu these birds came from canada so it looks like it could be there as well.

catch up later

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Smokey

Our experts??? are predicting that the bird flu when it arrives in Britain it will kill up to 750,000 people. In china (pop 600 million) and Asia they have had about 60 casualties. Yet our people are claiming huge problems. I tink they should be locked up for scaremongering.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low