The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 356,949 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• no its all that greaking, its sure to cause a noise voilation, and i like southpaws and those who have 2 left feet, at least i know they wont get away to quickly as i was built for comfort not speed :wink_smile:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• well yesterday i tried to be superwoman, i tripped over a electric cable and managed to reach 1/2 way up the hall, hurt my knee but what the h**l at least im still trying to be young lol
    old is only in the mind and acording to the brain training game on the nintendo i have the brain of a 31yr old lol

cheers smokey

• old is only in the mind and acording to the brain training game on the nintendo i have the brain of a 31yr old lol
    cheers smokey

I do think young most of the time, but the creaky ol' bod sometimes isn't up to the task!:laugh:
    I keep thinking, "Where did all the years go!!!"

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• well now we are all greaking lol have a lovely black and blue bruse right across the top of my knee,

jay i know what you mean the mind wants it but the body refuses to allow you to do it take me and my superwoman trick :redface:if i was younger it wouldnt have hurt as much lol you know the old saying "no brain no pain" lol

be catching up with you all later :wink_smile:

• well yesterday i tried to be superwoman, i tripped over a electric cable and managed to reach 1/2 way up the hall, hurt my knee but what the h**l at least im still trying to be young lol
    old is only in the mind and acording to the brain training game on the nintendo i have the brain of a 31yr old lol
    cheers smokey

I don't know whether it is the power of suggestion or what, but I took a minor spill yesterday (Sunday) that banged me up a little. Just added to the creaks and added more groans to my vocabulary!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• jay
    it must be catching all we need is someone from the european zone to take a little "trip" as well then we will have the whole world covered :shades_smile::wink_smile:

cheers smokey