General age of the fans who love Duke

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Your view is limited. Please register to the JWMB to access all features.

There are 199 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kevin.

• Hi again Chester,
    Just posted a reply to you, about the song!
    You're correct, to assume, I'm one of the older variety, but as you saw, I prefer to call us, the "more mature" I put my birthday into my profile, I'm not afraid!!!The hell I am!!
    Thanks for asking,I have a boy and girl, 4 & 7.I've led a sheltered life!!
    Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England
  • Well I'm 39, be 40 in September. Watching John Wayne war movies with my dad got me on the road to be a John Wayne fan but my mom really helped me become a big John Wayne fan, when I was around 10 or so when ever there was a John Wayne movie on TV she would let me break out my mess kit and eat dinner out of it and being a good mom she would usually fix chili or something like that for me to eat. It’s great to have found a place to share my love of the Duke…
    You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.
  • Hi erthomp143 - Welcome to the John Wayne Message Board, where you can find out almost any information about our hero that you might want to know. Lots of knowledgeable and friendly members who will make you feel right at home.
    Cheers - Jay :D
    Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"
  • Originally posted by ethanedwards@May 24 2005, 07:46 PM
    Now that SXViper and myself, seem to be Stumpys sons,
    we'll keep, the Duke flame burning
    [snapback]16952[/snapback]

Gosh, Ethan, I have all the sons (two) and daughters (one) I can handle. Sorry, my friend, but three (plus seven grandkids) is enough. ;)
    De gustibus non est disputandum
  • 17 here
    [SIZE=2]George Washington McLintock:</span> <span style=\'color:black\'>I know I&#39;m gonna use good judgement. I haven&#39;t lost my temper in 40 years, but pilgrim you caused a lot of trouble this monring, might have got somebody killed... and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won&#39;t, I won&#39;t. The hell I won&#39;t.[/SIZE]