What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,996 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,531,480 times. The latest Post () was by ZS_Maverick.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Yesterday--I too watched: "Ride the High Country" and enjoyed it. I didn't think I would like it but--I did. :) Nice film for both Joel McCrea and Randolph Scott.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi all

After the party on Saturday, yesterday I just lay and watched
    THE TRAIN ROBBERS and THE SEARCHERS
    on sky movies. That's the way to spend Sunday! ;)

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• "Breakheart Pass"

Charles Bronson, Jill Ireland, Ben Johnson

Not your typical Bronson shoot 'em up, but instead more of a western murder mystery. Very enjoyable

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• Last night I watched: The Cowboys. Tonight I will watch: The SOns of Katie Elder. Tomorrow night will be: The Red Badge of Courage w/ Audie Murphy and Bill Mauldin. All three of these new DvDs courtesey of shopping at Bordfers Bookstore in NW San Antonio just a few days ago. :D

• I'm still working on watching The Sons of Katie Elder. I've just had a VERY trying week and I fell asleep watching it last night. Oh well, I get to start from the beginning of it tonight. :D:D

• Hello all
    I watched They Died With Their boots On. I have read a number of opinions on George Armstrong Custer and this movie is a positive portrayal overall.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Monte Walsh

Tom Selleck, Keith Carradine, Isabella Rossellini, George Eads, Robert Carradine.

Excellent! would've made a perfect screenplay for the Duke. I'm not surprised it's been widely ignored by the critics and hardly promoted at all (at least here in Europe).

• Well we were watching "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon" the other night.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."