What Was The Last Western You Watched?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 5,955 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kevin.

• Last night I watched "Rage at Dawn" (1955 on the Westerns Channel) with Randolph Scott and a bunch of other recognizable faces, and "Straight Shooting" (1917 from my DVD collection) with Harry Carey and Hoot Gibson and a bunch of very unrecognizable faces. One of the actors was named Vestor Pegg. I got curious and looked him up on IMDb and saw that he was in a couple of John Wayne's early films as well.
      Best,
      Colorado Bob
      "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.
    • I watched "Ride the High Country" with Joel McCrae and Randolph Scott last evening. Hadn't seen it in some time and had forgotten how good a western this was. Both principals played off one another with style. Scott retired after doing this movie and McCrae made only two other movies, I believe. Pretty much they decided to let this be their swan song and go out on top.
      Cheers - Jay :D
      Cheers - Jay:beer:
      "Not hardly!!!"
    • I agree Jay, Ride the High Country is an excellent film. Last night I watched "God's Gun" with Lee Van Cleef and Jack Palance. Although I like both of these guys, the film was a real stinker. I should have watched something else. Oh well, live and learn - right?
      Colorado Bob
      "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.
    • Originally posted by Phantomstranger@Nov 17 2005, 05:36 PM
      Todays movie is (in my opinion) the greatest "spaghetti " western of them all:
          "The Good,The Bad and The Ugly"
      [snapback]23206[/snapback]

Eiahhhh eiahhhh eiahhhh wah wah waaaaaa. (That's my imatation of it's theme) :rolleyes:
      Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..