What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,441,514 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• How the West was Won What a fantastic movie. Just love the story that is presented. Wish they made movies like that today!

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Watched The Sons of Katie Elder I like that movie, but would have been better if someone other than Michael Anderson playing the part of Bud. Just an all around great movie.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Now I am watching El Dorado This is really a cool movie. Even Ed Asner plays a great part in the movie.

- John Wayne quote

• Watched The Sons of Katie Elder I like that movie, but would have been better if someone other than Michael Anderson playing the part of Bud. Just an all around great movie.

Just watched that one and El Dorado. These never get tiring to watch.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Episode of Have Gun - Will Travel: The Race. Ben Johnson starred with Richard Boone, it's one of my favourites. It's a mulee race with fistfights and roping each other off the saddle. Packed full of action, Ben Johnson is wonderful.

Ben Johnson improved Richard Boone's horseback riding well enough so that when his audition tape for Paladin was shown, one of the executives said, 'That doctor can ride!' Until then, Boone was primarily known for starring as a doctor in Medic.

We're burning moonlight.