What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,444,792 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Arthur,
    Being that, pulling out the films from a hat, is not a professional lottery,
    I will see if the committee, me, that is, can bend the rules!!!!
    Hold on, whats's this!!!!
    Film number, 122, well would you believe it!!!!!!
    it's THE HORSE SOLDIERS

well fancy that!!!
    I will include it next Week.

Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• "Stagecoach"-The 1966 remake, which, to be honest is not a bad movie, it's just that the original 1939 film is so good, that any remake would pale in comparison. If you watch it on it's own merits, you'll see that it has a good cast, some fine acting and good action.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• :D I watched Three Godfathers W/ John Wayne, Ward Bond, Pedro Armendariez, Harry Carey Jr, Ben Johnson & Hank Worden--last night on TCM. If it matters, I also watched the classic: Boys Town w/ Spencer Tracy & Mickey Rooney--which was played just after 3 Godf' All in all, Sunday evening was quite enjoyable.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I am doing a Site for some aviation people and had to watch "Jet Pilot" again to get more Info. on the type of Aircraft used in the Film. :) Even tho all the aircraft were American made they had to use them as U.S.S.R. Aircraft. :( The story was not much, but the Flying scenes were great. :rolleyes:

But when you know who made the Film, it is EZ to see why the Flight Scenes were so Great. :agent:

Chilibill :cowboy:

• Hi all,
    To my surprise I found that our St.Petersburg tv channel began to show Dukes early pictures on Sundays. Last Sunday was The Trail Beyond - nice action movie. Next Sunday they will have The Winds of Westerland. Hope that next weeks they will show more.
    Regards,
    Senta

• Watched my Three Godfathers DvD last night. :D I had one devil of a time in getting this copy. Went into Target, found their DvD Dept and found the spot where Three Godfathers was supposed to be but it was all sold out. I figured while there that I might as well look through the rest of their not so large selection. I found nothing interesting and was about to leave when I decided to look on a row that i'd skipped before. Lo-and-behold, and in the last bin, I found a copy of Three Godfathers that apparently had been hidden so someone could come back later and get it. Well, it's mine now. :D:D

• Just check my local Target. Not a copy of THREE GODFATHERS in site. :headbonk:

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Originally posted by ZACK613@Dec 22 2005, 01:06 PM
    Just check my local Target. Not a copy of THREE GODFATHERS in site. :headbonk:

[snapback]24102[/snapback]

I got lucky to snag the copy I got. :D Heh heh, just more than proves that John Wayne still beats out all these new-age hollywood so-called stars. :D:D

• "American Outlaws" (which I'm starting to think that I'm the only person who likes this movie)

"The Quick Gun"- with Audie Murphy ( a fun "B" movie)

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town