What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,442,892 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by SXViper@Feb 4 2006, 09:37 PM
    Well, let me guess, Operation Pacific, In Harm's Way, or They Were Expenable. My bet is on the first 2 as it is very hard to find They Were Expendable.

[snapback]26559[/snapback]

Hi Todd, well, you won the bet if we'd had placed one. :) I got In Harms Way but have not watched it yet as I also had just got the German movie: Die Untergang (The Downfall) and it's some 3 hrs long and I watched it after Chisum.

I wonder why They Were Expendable is so hard to get? I asked them at Best Buy if they could get a copy but they said it had been deleted from their system. :(

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi

I came in halfway through Denver and the Rio Grande with Edmund O'Brian in a ridiculous hat with an equally ridiculous story and five minutes after coming in I turned over.
    Perhaps that doesn't count as actually watching a western.

However On the bit that I did see I would revise my estimate of the worst westerns ever made and include this one right up amongst them.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• I watched Clint's Man with No Name Trilogy over the Weekend. Classic.

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

• Hey, you watched it! Not for long, but you watched it -it counts! :D

Chester :newyear:

• Watched TWO of The Duke's Westerns on AMC last night. I started out with: Comancheros and then watched: Cahill: U.S.Marshal and decided to watch: Comancheros again before letting Morpheus take hold of me for the evening. :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I watched The Tall Texan the other day. Llyod Bridges is the star in this one - a low budget film from Lippert Productions (it just came out on DVD from VCI). It actually has a good cast and a fair script. The money ran out at the end of production, and the ending of the movie suffers just a little bit because of it - but overall it's a decent movie. Think of Stagecoach meets Lust for Gold on a very small budget.