What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,444,981 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "Curse Of The Undead" (1959)
    -Micheal Pate, Eric Fleming

Plot: Turner Classics Movie
    Western with a twist: mysterious gunslinger-for-hire Drake Robey is really a vampire, and it's up to Preacher Dan to save the town and girlfriend Dolores Carter.

Phantom's Review: Okay, first let me say I love westerns, along with horror it's my favorite genre and this little seen movie is a favorite of mine.
    Definitely, a "B" movie, but very well acted by a cast of western veterans and with some nice creepy atmosphere and great spooky music. I truly enjoy this film and it's a Halloween staple at my house.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• death valley outlaws bill elliott
    the cariboo trail randolph scott
    return of the badman randolph scott
    outlaw tamer lane chandler

• rio grande is such a great film-its relationships explored are fantastic-it just happens to be a western setting-made so they can make the quiet man for yates and republic-ford and wayne combine a love story,action,redemption,alittle comedy and music, unbelievable movie totally ignored by alot -ford gets the last laugh for this is a great film

• indian uprising with george montgomery.good western and the actor miguel inclan who played geronimo in this film also played geronimo in john wayne's fort apache.