The Horse Soldiers (1959)

There are 229 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 213,335 times. The latest Post () was by MichaelHarrison.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• No offense to Connie Towers (and I really MEAN that, I'm not just saying it), but I think she was MUCH prettier with her hair DOWN, even though I realize it didn't fit the historical period confines of her character.

You know that crossed my mind when I saw the photo.
    She looks so much more natural, and would be in fashion today!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I also agree. She is a looker either way, but prettier with her hair down.

The picture above with her beside her horse looks odd. She looks to be levitating. She must have been jumping off her horse, but looks like she is just floating there.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• LOL Mark, I saw that too. Then I was sure it was when she was getting down to go to Lukey after she was shot. But....it isn't. It is when the two Confederate deserters were found by Russell Simpson and they had caught HIM at the old barn. She slid off her horse to go to him. Does look a bit strange, doesn't it, LOL! So now you know, Pard!

Congrats on your win. Hope you will like your sketch!

HAGO, Keith By the way, I am sure she looks good however her hair is, but I prefer to think about the men and theirs, LOL. Sure wish they had done a better job with Duke's toupee.....especially in the back. I know folks who have them and you would never know.......they even go swimming with them!
    KP

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Great Bill.
    REALLY love the color one....Looks like Sgt. Major there had a snootfull of that Who Hit John the night before. Was upset when he took Jack Pennick's spot, but I ended up liking him in the part. KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE