How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 908,751 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• <_< Grrr, its 86 degrees "F" here in Corpus today w/ higher humidity and light winds. Guess we'll have some fog tonight :wacko:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well personally I hate it, I can't ride my horse when it's to hot, which that's what it's been lately, either that or thunder storms

I'm in queensland smokey, where abouts are you?

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• The temperatures here have been similar to Carl's since we're only a little over 100 miles apart - generally highs in the mid- to upper-70s and lows in the 40s. The problem here is that it is so darn dry - Our total rainfall for 2005 was only half our yearly average!!
    Cheers - Jay <_<

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Well, we hit the big 75F {23C} today. We are some 18 degrees F {10 degrees C} above normal, and the wrose part of this is we are not getting down to the average high. I think we only got to 59F {15C} this morning. :angry:

If this keeps up we'll be spending a quarter of the year above 100F {37C}. :dead:

Temperature Conversion Calculator.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• The clouds cleared overnight last night, so this morning when we woke up the temp was down to 28º F (-2º C!). By day, we hit 58º F, and it will be cold again tonight. By tomorrow night, it is supposed to rain again, and that will keep the night temps moderate (close to 50º F). It's an interesting climate we live in here in coastal California.

Chester :newyear:

• It was particularly nice today at only -5 degrees celcius, its been a mild winter!!. It sure does beat -50celcius!

-IHW

• We got a minor cool front through early this morning. Had some rain and the temps dropped into the 50's. About 10:30 this morning the clouds cleared away and it will get cold tonight. :D

• Here in Brooklyn, NY home to THE ALTER OF LIBERTY it is raining and 50 degrees F.

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

• WOW! Brooklyn in January with Rain and 50F. This is so unreal. :o You should be snowing and around 28F this time of year.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Oh, we had a cold front come through and we hit 68F {20C} , cooler than yesterday 77F {25C}. We are above normal since the new year. I wonder when the bottom will drop? It has to happen soon or we'll have some summer.

Oh, by the way, we are suppose to get to 75F {23C}. :fear:

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• hi all

today its been 32C (89.6F) been sweating like you wouldnt know have had storm clouds in the sky tonight but so far no action so it looks like we wont be cooling down tonight.

just before the children broke up for the summer holidays we had a couple of 40C+ days at my little blokes school they have installed demountable class rooms which are suppose to have air conditioning in them but his one didnt so they sweltered.

hi bek i live in queensland myself in the south east corner.

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Its been in the 30's and 40's here and has so far been the worst winter for snow that I can remember!! Sucks!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Viper,

You mean you had snow? :lol:

What's that? We haven't seen snow in my area in 4 + years. I mean any kind of snow including flurries.

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• I do to, in the Lockyer Valley.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• So . . . smokey and Bek, just how close are you?

Getting back to the topic, we went down to 34º F this morning, with an afternoon high of 58º. Not unusual weather for our area, for this time of year. Beautiful sunny day today, but expecting rain by tomorrow night.

Chester :newyear:

• It depends where in the southeast corner smokey is, I'm pretty far west in the south east corner, we could be anywhere from 5 kilometres or 350km apart.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• hi bek

i live about 30 mins outside ipswich brisbane side have been into the valley which town do you live near may have been in your neck of the woods

chester we may live closer then you think :lol: we may even be less then 2hrs apart :lol: :lol:

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• If any of us think we have it bad in the weather dept, think again. Last night I talked with a friend of mine who lives in Longview Washington who had said they have had 25 straight days of rain though not 24/7.

• I live in Lockyer Waters, if you know where Gatton is its about 15 minutes away.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]