How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 908,711 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• well nothing new here its raining again, flooding up north, cyclone building of the NT coast with forcast of half metre rain to fall in a short while so they have flood warnings out for Darwin. they say we could have another flood before the wet season is over we have another 2 months before that happens :shades_smile:
    cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• After a beautiful weekend; better Saturday than Sunday with temps. Monday will be an interesting day. May have some powerful storms Monday and Tuesday.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Let's see we were around 87 yesterday and we won't get to 60 today. But last night was a boomer, with wind and rain. Suppose to get in the upper 30's tonight. And sunny skies right now, which I do like. But we will be getting warmer later this week back to around 80 by the weekend.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Our newspaper told us to get the bbqs out in Scotland today as it was goig to hit 20oC and SUNNY all day. Imagine my surprise when i looked out the window and saw Noah sailing by with his Sou Wester on!!

• You win, May2. Western New York has had so much rain my feet are webbing over and I'm thinking of replacing my lawn with a rice paddy, but I don't want any more snow.

We deal in lead, friend.