How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 911,229 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Left the house to start running errands early this morning. We had mostly overcast skies which really made it feel like Fall but--no clouds now and feels like the beginning of summer again.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Heavy rain earlier and cool around 4am. Supposed to be the last rain for a few days.
    The asparagus in my garden is putting out a fall crop! WOW, nice little addition. Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Cooling northerly breeze but--it still gets hot and humid before the beginning of the afternoon. At least the mornings and evenings have a noticeable change.

• We had a bit of a heat wave, with temps in the low hundreds (101-106 at the hottest), but we are enjoying the sudden drop in temperatures to the eighties!

Almost 6 AM and it appears the overnight low is 59 degrees.

In another couple of months, we may be mentioning rain . . . it sure has been a long time (not as long as some parts of Texas, but around here it's pretty safe to plan an outdoor event all summer with little fear of being rained out).

• Still hot as heck but I see clouds in the distance and wonder if they are from that ""Cold front"" were supposed to get in around here around midnight???