How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 908,647 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• We have some sunny days some overcast some rain. Temp yesterday was 43 at one point. Raking leaves and books by the fire weather. Hoping to see a little bit of California Sunshine before too long. take care

Greetings from North of the 49th

• its raining again maybe we should change our states nick name fron the sunshine state to the wet state :wink_smile: hope it clears up soon as i have to mow the lawn again

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• it's been pretty chilly here the last couple of days and frigid if the wind is blowing. the worse part is it's almost thanksgiving and it still hasn't snowed, not even a little bit where i am, which is one thing that makes the cold bearable

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• wet wet wet we havent had a very dry summer yet and they tell us that there is more of the liquid sunshine coming our way,

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• it's cold and now they're calling for more snow because the foot or more we got on Saturday wasn't enough lol

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• We've been cold and very windy. The cold is alright, but that wind is brutal! On Thursday, we were 72 and Friday around 50. That hurts. It cold and rainy right now. We are about 39. And I have to go out in a few minutes. Not getting too warm today. Around 50.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I wish we had 50's. Maryland has been burried in the 20's or low 30's during the day and low teens at night. Had a light dusting of snow the other night and that just seemed to make it colder. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• very cold about -5 in the night and +2oc during the day.most of ireland is covered in snow except were i live.:sad_smile:ireland had the worst november and december in 32 years.