I Like The Jwmb Logo's That Are By Our

There are 28 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,494 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Cool logo by our names. How about making the image into buttons and also into bumper stickers or window sticker? If you do, i'll buy some.

Best regards--Me. :cowboy:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Jan 8 2006, 12:42 PM
    Cool logo by our names. How about making the image into buttons and also into bumper stickers or window sticker? If you do, i'll buy some.

Best regards--Me. :cowboy:

[snapback]25121[/snapback]

We think bumper stickers and/or window stickers are a great idea! :D

Kevin, what do you think? :rolleyes:

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

Originally posted by Kevin@Jan 8 2006, 06:00 PM
    Interesting, I've been playing around with a logo design for a little while and finally settled on the ranking logo. I'll look into the possiblilty of offering bumper stickers, coffee cups, etc.

Maybe, give the proceeds to the JWCI or something?

[snapback]25124[/snapback]

This idea is sounding better the more we talk about it.

We LOVE the idea of coffee mugs - we could be at our 'puter, browsing the board, sipping our coffee out of our JWMB mug :D !

Yeah - sounds REAL good!

Chester :newyear:

• I would buy JWMB logo items.

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

• These are good. Maybe you can suggest many things for the logos here. I know Kevin is interested in what you say. He is considering your suggestions like Bumper stickers, magnets, medallions, screen savers, etc.

I'm not sure about hub caps. :)

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Hondo--i'd go for a set of hubcaps. :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I bought a Duke mug some years ago in Haworth/Yorkshire which I treasure.

A fridge magnet...yes please!!!!!