Guess The Quote!

There are 67 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 26,622 times. The latest Post () was by nathan_brittles.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by ethanedwards@Mar 9 2006, 06:55 PM
    Great answer Nathan,

Don't bother watching the film, you are spot on!,
    It's when Duke is holding the baby at the 'Meeting'.

[snapback]28770[/snapback]

Yup, that's exactly the right movie and scene....good job. Anyone else care to try and stump us?

• "My personal experience with spies is limited. I've only known one and..."

Could you mention the character (or actor) and the film. Good Luck!

-ncb

My heroes have always been cowboys.

• Hello Arthur,

It was very late when I posted the question, and so I may have violated the rules. The quote is from a major character in the film, but it was not made by JW. :headbonk:

If that was against the rules I can try another one - And folks, please accept my apologies!

-ncb

• ok, here's my new attempt... This is a JW quote.

"That's a nice kind of a gal to have around in wartime."

• Great!

Lt (jg) Rusty Ryan made this statement to Captain 'Ohio' Carter. From one of my favorite WWII movies.

In case anyone was wondering, the quote I used earlier was made by Maj. Henry Kendall (William Holden) to Hannah Hunter (Constance Towers) in the film 'The Horse Soldiers'. I always found this amusing because she was complaining about the Yankee spies John Wayne was deploying, and William Holden had discovered her spying on Duke.

Thanks!

-ncb