Guess The Quote!

There are 67 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 26,513 times. The latest Post () was by nathan_brittles.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Chester

If I had used the rest of the dialogue it would have been a giveway.

Mike

Quirt - John Wayne Penelope - Gail Russell

Quirt Evans Well, suppose someone whacks you over the head with a branding iron? Won't that hurt? Penelope Worth: Physically, of course. But in reality it would injure only the person doing the act or force of violence. Only the doer can be hurt by a mean or evil act. Quirt Evans: Are there very many of you Quakers?
    Penelope Worth: Very few.
    Quirt Evans: I sort of figured that.

:stunned:

• Ahh...right you are Arthur. I think he was refering to Paddy Samuels in Brannigan, when he said that.

• falco4, Yes you are correct the answers McQ.

Chester the answer to your question is Dark Command, the quote is by Bob Seton.

Heres another quote for everyone: 'Get down of those horses, I don'y favour looking up to the likes of you'.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• I believe that was said by Tom Dunson in Red River. He said it when Cherry brought back the deserters.
    Now, here's one from me....good luck!

"Gentleman, for a moment, lets dispence with the rosey glasses of childish optimism and look at this thing calmly. You flipped your lids!"

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Way to go, Arthur! You got that one. I love that line. Your turn. :D

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thats Comancheroes as well.

How about, "Fall back, Fall back!!"

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by Robbie+Jan 19 2006, 11:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Robbie @ Jan 19 2006, 11:30 AM)</div>

<!--QuoteBegin-InHarmsWay@Jan 19 2006, 02:23 PM
    Mclintock I believe?

[snapback]25507[/snapback]

I believe you're right - it was GW to Mrs. Devlin, who apparently made some pretty incredible biscuits (that's what got her hired!).

Chester :newyear: