The Undefeated (1969)

There are 158 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 154,816 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• An opening scene and I know this one well. It was also used in Clint Eatwoods: The Outlaw Josey Wales--as well as several battle scenes from Audie Murphy's: The Red Badge of Courage. Also in using the bits from TRBoC--you can actually see Audie Murphy--ashe was the Yankee infantryman who had the whits bandage around his head who was carrying the colors into battle.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well, hope you like them...I have sold most of the others and am selling prints now, LOL. Need to do some more...just have been in a tight.
    Please send me a pic if you do frame them. Oh, and please post on the sketch page that you received them if you will. Thanks Tommy, KEITH

Yes I got the sketches and Fonda looks a lot better now, thinking of framing all three in one frame that's if I can find a place for em running out of wall space

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• This will make it easer without using the zoom. Just click the pic and there is the duel. Here is an extra from Undefeated. Sorry for the double up.
    [ATTACH][ATTACH]2979

Jim,
    Thanks for your post which I have moved from the Big Jake thread.
    I notice there is a still from the Comancheros,
    do you want to post it there?

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I must be the only one who likes this movie if only for the quirky lines in the movie but when I start to watch all my John Wayne dvd's I never miss it out.

“We’re burnin’ daylight.”
    John Wayne

• Yeah, Agar's death scene was cut. I think in one of Tim Lilley's interview books he described the scene as being pretty good, and was sad it was cut.

• 20th Century Fox held a "Vote Your Choice" poll at Home Theater Forum asking fans which movies from each decade they'd like to see get a Blu-ray release. The two John Wayne titles that were included (both in the 1960s list) came out on top for that decade, which is why The Undefeated will be getting a Blu-ray release. The other title is North to Alaska, which will also be released in December.

Here's more information about the poll and the results:

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=10630