The Wings Of Eagles (1957)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 128 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by lasbugas.

• Re: The Wings Of Eagles (1957)

:wink_smile:

Lasbugas, où trouvez-vous ces merveilleuses photos? Merci de nous les faire partager !!! Elles sont TERRIBLES !!!

This is the true story of an old friend of John Ford. The film is not a vintage Ford, it is correct. Maureen did not find the ancient magic "Ford-Wayne-O'Hara," although this film has given Duke and Maureen wonderful dramatic scenes ...

I really appreciate this film. Many actions, dramas ... Maureen's role is placed in the background and it's a great pity!

A small clip

and the Original trailer

Tell me if you have problems to read

Unconditional's Maureen O'Hara !
      French-English translation: poor !!!
      :blush:

The post was edited 4 times, last by Romy ().

• Re: The Wings Of Eagles (1957)

Kind of ashamed to admit this but I only very recently saw this film for the first time. Enjoyed it greatly, another very fine performance I do tire of hearing about how Duke couldn't act. This is yet another example (and as we know there are many) of how JW was a very fine actor. The film did seem to end rather abruptly and you were left hoping things worked out, with his family.