The Quiet Man (1952)

There are 470 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 382,882 times. The latest Post () was by Tbone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I think the only "movie" she ever made was one of those Hallmark movies for their channel. It definately must be an April Fool's joke as I can't imagine anyone thinking they could improve on the original movie.

• The soundtrack from Irish America’s favourite film, ‘The Quiet Man’:

“The music in ‘The Quiet Man’ is just a small part of what makes the movie so special. The soundtrack to the Irish American favourite includes some great lyrics and themes that beautifully complement the story and the amazing imagery of Ireland from the music of ‘The Big Fight’ to the voices rising to the melody of ‘The Isle of Innisfree’ … “

LISTEN: The soundtrack from Irish America's favorite film, 'The Quiet Man'
    "The Quiet Man" soundtrack features amazing songs everything from "Galway Bay" to the song from “The Big Fight”.
    www.irishcentral.com

• This is my favorite film! Thanks for posting!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• That’s not in the movie. I wish Yates would have let Ford alone to let it run instead of cutting him off.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."