In Harms Way (1965)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 94 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Moonshine_Sally.

• I haven’t watched this movie in years. I don’t remember it. I recently read reviews about it which were mixed. I don’t necessarily put stock in reviews. The negative reviews seemed to be the movie was more of a soap opera and disconnected. And that John Wayne didn’t have much screen time. Again, I have read negative reviews before and found them completely wrong. I will watch it again and see.
    • I've always enjoyed the film. Duke gets plenty of screen time. The one thing that strikes me funny is when during the attack on Pearl Harbor....you never see any planes.

Mark
      "I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "
    • New

Peacekeeper wrote:

I haven’t watched this movie in years. I don’t remember it. I recently read reviews about it which were mixed. I don’t necessarily put stock in reviews. The negative reviews seemed to be the movie was more of a soap opera and disconnected. And that John Wayne didn’t have much screen time. Again, I have read negative reviews before and found them completely wrong. I will watch it again and see.
      I have always liked this film best of his war movies, perhaps there are other which are better but for me this is it :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_card_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="3" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">