The Sea Chase (1955)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 89 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by lasbugas.

• Re: The Sea Chase (1955)

Dooley wrote:

Hi all,

I was going to start a poster, lobby card thread to work alongside Lasbugas' stills thread. Would you all be interested, and those who have, contribute pictures of their collections also?
      Do want to break my neck to scan and upload everything if it's not worthwhile.

Yes, It's a great idea, please go ahead
      Best Wishes
      Keith
      London- England

Dooley wrote:

Hi all,

I was going to start a poster, lobby card thread to work alongside Lasbugas' stills thread. Would you all be interested, and those who have, contribute pictures of their collections also?

Load away! I look forward to seeing your collection.

Mark
      "I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

I would LOVE it. I don't have any of my own yet, but doesn't mean I won't eventually. And I would like to see yours and others. Maybe we will get Bill to doing some of his. Taught RK to do photobucket, should be able to teach Bill, LOL! I say, go for it Peter!

Dooley wrote:

Hi all,

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE