Haunted Gold (1932)

There are 23 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 36,886 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I had seen this a long time ago, I think , but watched it again today. I enjoyed it, it reminded me a little of a type of Scooby Doo Western Style adventure. Spooky town, spooky house, people sent mysterious letters, strange going ons. Even a ghost causing trouble, well,a phantom !!! Plenty of action, great level of creepiness from the supporting cast, too. Blue Washington, was good, and I agree that you wouldn't see this type of role being played today, for obvious reasons.....

Duke saves JW from a certain death, hanging from the cable mining car after a good fight scene !!!

Dee x

I watched this last week maybe for the first time ever (might have seen it years ago but don't remember). I immediately thought it was a western Scooby Doo as well. It was just as corny/creepy with a surprise, well sort of, person turning out to be the Phantom. I enjoyed it and these old Bs are the perfect length for an eliptical workout.