The Comancheros (1961)

There are 179 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 173,550 times. The latest Post () was by DCtheQuietMan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Super, Gorch, haven't seen those.
    And, you made your own album, didn't you? Way to go. Now, we can really look forward to what Carl has been telling me you have. He said it is absolutely amAZING! Congrats, KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Love all of these as well. Ive seen this western at least 100 times since HBO first played it around 20 or so years ago. Ill watch it every time it played too.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I agree, but the filming was fraught with chaos, what with Curtiz being very ill and JW having to direct most of it (he refused screen credit).

It wouldn't surprise me if several "meant to's" became "wish we would've's"

The shot showcasing his death might indeed HAVE been done, but wound up being cut/modified.

That's a bit like Jericho in "The Alamo," we never see the fate of this key character unless the deleted scenes show us something?

Regards
    Robbie

• That's a bit like Jericho in "The Alamo," we never see the fate of this key character unless the deleted scenes show us something?

Which character was that? Or do you mean Jocko, or maybe Jethro?

• question:at the attack on the Schofield ranch jim burke jumps up on a bag of grain in a wagon,he stands up getting ready to shoot his rifle and he gets shot.did he not know by doing this stupid thing that he won't get killed.they are lots of westerns like this that cowboys,indians put themselves out there to be killed.