North To Alaska (1960)

    The community standards & policies page has been updated: https://dukewayne.com/code-conduct.htm

    For future reference the link is in the footer below.

    • Re: North To Alaska (1960)

      Thank you, Mark. I'll be dropping in many more as time goes on, but got sort of enthusiastic today after KP walked me through the process. It's going to take longer because I'm trying not to duplicate Larry's stills.

      I have roughly 15,000 stills, not all Duke stuff, but mostly from the late '50s and '60s.


      We deal in lead, friend.
    • Re: North To Alaska (1960)

      Welllllll.........
      You are a sweet fellah, Bill. You are extremely bright....didn't take anything but confidence for you to do this. However, since we didn't get finished going over everything, call me anytime.....you have my number. And thanks SO MUCH for FINALLY showing us your goodies. Can't wait to see more. So far, Carl has not been able to post any of the ones you sent him by email....going to teach him that tomorrow, LOL! But, if there are duplicates, I don't think anyone would DARE complain....not with the quality and number of these, Larry......I mean BILL, LOL! Like I could mix you two up! My Bill, the one who was interested in my posts and helped me so much at the beginning...my turn now! Just keep 'em coming when you have the time.
      HAGO, LH
      God, she reminds me of me! DUKE
    • Re: North To Alaska (1960)

      Gorch wrote:

      Nope. Not you. My Keith Payne. To borrow from Peckinpah - "the ladiest damn lady of them all".

      It took quite a bit of patience on her part, but she's slowly dragging me into cyberspace. Now all I need is free time.

      Thanks. Lady Hawk.


      Bill



      Ditto to all of what Bill said. And im also sending her an "Alamo" surprise. This Alamo surprise is a large format photo (not original in any stretch of the word but nice) that I picked up in Bandera, Texas (not far from San Antonio) at an Antique store I went into. This is a full cast photo minus a couple of faces.
      Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..
    • Re: North To Alaska (1960)

      Gorch wrote:

      Thank you, Mark. I'll be dropping in many more as time goes on, but got sort of enthusiastic today after KP walked me through the process. It's going to take longer because I'm trying not to duplicate Larry's stills.

      I have roughly 15,000 stills, not all Duke stuff, but mostly from the late '50s and '60s.


      We deal in lead, friend.



      Great stuff Bill and looking forwards to how many you cna post. IF nobody has much a clue? Bill's collection is far out and fantastic to say the least.
      Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..
    • Re: North To Alaska (1960)

      The Ringo Kid wrote:

      Ditto to all of what Bill said. And im also sending her an "Alamo" surprise. This Alamo surprise is a large format photo (not original in any stretch of the word but nice) that I picked up in Bandera, Texas (not far from San Antonio) at an Antique store I went into. This is a full cast photo minus a couple of faces.


      THANKS to you both. And this will be the first ever thing I have had like this. I will choose some special, unique wood from my shop and build a really cool frame for it. Thanks Kiddo, you are a trip. Have very much enjoyed getting yall to posting...it is a fun thing....especially when you have the kinds of stuff that you two do. We are all happy to see your wonderful pics, etal.
      KEITH
      God, she reminds me of me! DUKE
    • Re: North To Alaska (1960)

      Hawkswill wrote:

      THANKS to you both. And this will be the first ever thing I have had like this. I will choose some special, unique wood from my shop and build a really cool frame for it. Thanks Kiddo, you are a trip. Have very much enjoyed getting yall to posting...it is a fun thing....especially when you have the kinds of stuff that you two do. We are all happy to see your wonderful pics, etal.
      KEITH



      "They'll" be out on Saturday. Cant say more or I will have to shoot Darren Stevens. BTW--this IS an actual person and friend of mine from London, Eng--and is his actual name. His sisters name believe it or not? is: Samantha. :lol::lol::lol:

      Oh and, a little something else will be added in with the CDs.
      Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..
    Back to Top