McQ (1974)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 137 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by lasbugas.

• Re: Mc Q (1974)

Another I have seen several times of, over the years and I have always enjoyed it. I did a double take when I saw Roger E. Moseley (T.C. of Magnum P.I. fame) and immediately liked the movie a bit more.
      Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

chester7777 wrote:

That was us, too. We recognized his voice before we recognized his face.

Ditto on hearing his voice. I also wish that he had not played the part of a pimp/drug dealer. I think he would have made a good partner of sorts, for Dukes character.
      Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Must admit I enjoy Mc Q and Brannigan it would have been nicer if he had been younger for those roles but I still like them.

I think money was one of the reasons why Duke kept taking a lot of roles. Bo Roos plus his son in law mistakes handling his money , bad investments plus a lot of Wayne's too support was the reasons why JW was not able to retire or move to directing which is wanted to.

Mike

Watched McQ for the first time in these days and sure like Duke in it. But movie is depressing, I completly agree with Ejgreen and all he write in his brilliant review. As about the whole movie I feel that it is simply not my period of cinematography.
      Regards,
      Senta