There are 150 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 127,896 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• What was the idea of John Wayne hiding in the car boot in this film? The footage however never made the final print.

Was that when his TA was wedged between the 2 trucks? Duke was jostled down from his seat while the car was crushed. The footage is in the film.

• Chester provided an image once that had Duke lying in the boot and it seemed to be from the beach scene, however I've no idea how this would have related to the movie.

Regards
    Robbie

• Nice poster, Dooley. I have the press book for this film, and it uses the same image on the front.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Nice poster, Dooley. I have the press book for this film, and it uses the same image on the front.

Mark

Thanks Mark, you should upload a few pics on here too!
    I know it takes time but it's worth it. I'm happy that I'm getting round to cataloging my Duke ans Western stuff!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• The more I see this movie, the more I enjoy it. My main complaints-which have nothing to do with Duke-1. the car chase ending kinda anti-climatic. It would have been better ending with a crash, or leading to a confrontation with the baddies. 2. The TA should have been used in the final chase along the beach, instead of it being trashed in an alley. I don't know how the heck he fit in it, but Duke looked great with the car.

• The more I see this movie, the more I enjoy it. My main complaints-which have nothing to do with Duke-1. the car chase ending kinda anti-climatic. It would have been better ending with a crash, or leading to a confrontation with the baddies. 2. The TA should have been used in the final chase along the beach, instead of it being trashed in an alley. I don't know how the heck he fit in it, but Duke looked great with the car.

I agree with you alamo221. I haven't watched this one much but every time I do I enjoy it more. It is slowly creeping up in my rankings, hence buying the poster!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"