The Shepherd Of The Hills (1941)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 84 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by lasbugas.

• Re: The Shepherd Of The Hills (1941)

I watched The Shepherd Of The Hills today for THE FIRST TIME! - I have never seen this John Wayne movie before, because it was released in German language on DVD for the first time a few months ago...

I liked the movie! I felt, The Shepherd Of The Hills is very different from other Duke-movies, not that much action, more psychology but interesting and thrilling from the very first minute to the last. A great character role for the Duke and a job well done by all the other actors. Wonderful!
      "Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."
    • Re: The Shepherd Of The Hills (1941)

dukefan1 wrote:

Dozed off? How could you, Dooley? lol. Give it another try, it may grow on you. I really enjoy this film.

Mark

It happens sometimes!:wink_smile:

I don't watch any TV during the week, or very, very rarely, so I cram as may as possible in at the weekend! Sometimes that means I doze off when it's late; I always seem to wake up for the end credits though!
      "Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"