What's On Tv?

There are 279 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 75,039 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello Gang!

I must be getting better at this. :teeth_smile: Another tough week.

Out of the 2 replies that I received, both were correct! The winners for a second straight week are ...

BILL OF PA :hyper: and Senta :hyper: You two are on the ball!

Now on to the next game. If you know the movie playing on the TV below, PM me with your answer and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello Gang!

The movie playing on TV is Hondo.

Out of the 4 replies that I received, all were correct! The winners are ...

erthomp143 :hyper: , Lt. Brannigan :hyper: , H. Sanada :hyper: and BILL OF PA :hyper: . Huray for you all !!!!

Now on to the next game. If you know the movie playing on the TV below, PM me with your answer and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

The movie playing on TV is Operation Pacific.

Out of the 4 replies that I received, all were correct! The winners are ...

erthomp143 :hyper: , SXViprr :hyper: , arthurarnell :hyper: and BILL OF PA :hyper: Great job, all of you. :thumbs_up:

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

The movie on TV is In Old Oklahoma or War of The Wildcats.

I slipped this week. It seems I've used this one in the beginning of this contest. Thanks for catching that for me, H.sanada. Shows me people are paying attention :wink_smile: .

Out of the 3 replies that I received, all were correct! The winners are ...

BILL OF PA :hyper: , Robbie :hyper: and H.sanada :hyper: Kudos to you three!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

The move playing on TV is Lady For A Night.

Looks like I stumped the whole bunch.:hyper:

Now for some bad news. My computer crashed :cry2: I lost most of my files that were not backed up (stupid me!), so I won't be able to put up a new game this week. I lost alot of pictures that I planned on using for this game. Please bear with me and I will upload my other computer with what I do have and start fresh next week. Thanks for your understanding. And many thanks for playing! :thumbs_up:

Mark

• If there IS something we can do, please let us know.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

Ya all do enough by just playing the game. It wouldn't be fun if noone gave it a shot each week.

What bothered me is I just hated losing all the Duke photos that I had collected since the last time I backed up my files. I will know better next time. Luck was on my side in that I had another computer handy. I would have felt lost completely without my daily dose of JWMB and friends. :wink_smile:

Mark

Mark

• We would miss you too, Mark. Glad you had another computer to rely on and hope that your endeavors will have you back producing "What's on TV" real soon!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hello Gang!

Thanks for your patience while I got my files back in order. Now, let the game begin again!

Take a look at the television below and take a guess as to what John Wayne movie is playing. If you know the movie, PM me with your answer and I will post the winners at the end of the week.
    Dont be shy, give it a try!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Thanks, H.sanada. I am just glad I had another computer. I just hated to lose some of my files when the other one crashed. But, it happens sometimes.

Mark

• I just wanted to get this week's picture onto this next page in the thread, and remind folks that Mark puts up a new picture almost EVERY week (barring naughty computers and other extenuating circumstances). Just look at the picture, and if you know which movie is "on TV" (or even think you know), just PM dukefan1 (that's Mark) with your answer/guess. He only announces the folks who got the right answer, so no one will know if you didn't get it right. It's a pretty low-risk game, and fun!

Chester :newyear:

• Hello Gang!

I did get your PM for the game, Senta. I'm relieved that your computer is up and running again. As you know, (and those on the board who have had that happen) we feel your pain. Can be very frustrating at times.

Now, on to the game.....looks like everyone was on the ball this week.

The movie playing on TV is DARK COMMAND.

Out of the 10 replies that I received, 9 were correct! The winners are!...

Senta :hyper: , Lt. Brannigan :hyper: , SXViper :hyper: , chester7777 :hyper: , arthurarnell :hyper: , Baby Sister :hyper: , BILL OF PA :hyper: , erthomp143 :hyper: and dc65 :hyper: . Congratulations to you all. Thanks for the large turn-out. It's great to know that you are all still enjoying the game,

Now, on to the next game...

Take a look at the television below and take a guess as to what John Wayne movie is playing.
    If you know the movie, PM me with your answer and I will post the winners at the end of the week.

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

Another great turnout for the game. I gotta find tougher pics.

The movie on TV is El Dorado.

Out of the 8 replies that I received, 7 were correct! The winners are!...

Senta :hyper: , erthomp143 :hyper: , H.sanada :hyper: , SXViper :hyper: , BILL OF PA :hyper: , dc65 :hyper: , andthesherrif :hyper: . Congrats to you all!

Take a look at the television below and take a guess as to what John Wayne movie is playing. If you know the movie, PM me with your answer and I will post the winners at the end of the week.

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

The movie playing on TV is Pittsburgh.

Out of the 6 replies that I received, 5 were correct! The winners are!...
    arthurarnell :hyper: , erthomp143 :hyper: , Senta :hyper: , SXViper :hyper: and H.sanada :hyper:Kudos to you all!!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

The movie playing on TV is Tall In The Saddle.

Out of the 4 replies that I received, all 4 were correct! The winners are!...

chester7777 :hyper: , Senta :hyper: , SXViper :hyper: andH.Sanada :hyper:Great job, you four!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

The movie playing on TV is The Fighting Seabees.

Out of the 3 replies that I received, all were correct! The winners are!...

arthurarnell :hyper:, H.Sanada :hyper: and erthomp143 :hyper: Congratulations, you three!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

The movie playing on TV is Flying Leathernecks.

Looks like it was a little harder this week.

Out of the 8 replies that I received, 5 were correct! The winners are!...

smokey :hyper:, Hondo Duke Lane :hyper:, BILL OF PA :hyper:, Senta :hyper: and chester7777 :hyper: Congratulations to you winners!

Now for some news. I am closing this game down, for it is getting too hard to find pictures that are of any challenge. I've used all mine up. :stunned: We've played alot of these games and had fun along the way. But don't fret! I enjoy doing the games, so I have come up with another type of game. What movie is it?. Check it out and give her a try! Thanks for playing my games!

Mark

Mark