What's On Tv?

There are 279 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 74,621 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey gang. I use to do this on my old site and thought we might have a little fun with it on this board. I'll post a picture of a TV playing a Duke movie and you all guess the movie. Anyone game? Here's the first one....

What's on TV?

• Way to go! You nailed that one. Congratulations. I will come up with a new one soon. It's hard to fool this group. :wacko:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• He looks alittle younger in that shot then he was in The Flying Leathernecks.

How about "Back To Bataan" ?

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Todd,

I thought that, but on scanning the film,
    I can't see this scene, although from,
    the shape of the helmets, it looked like
    The Fighting Seabees , but I can't see the scene in that either??

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• DING DING DING!!!!! Chester gets the cigar :D . Way to go, Chester. I knew that one would be a tough one. Glad to finally get one that wasn't a piece of cake. I get these pictures off of lobby cards and stills from his movies, so there may be a slight chance the scene hit the cutting room floor. Forgive me if that ever becomes the case. But it makes if fun, don't it? :P

Ok, now onto the next one....Good Luck!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?