New Paintng Of Members

There are 32 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,540 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Chance;

Here are a few pictures that Rose and I took a few day ago at the Ranch, I hope they are good enough and you can make us look Younger and Skinner!!! :fear2: I put in some of Silver my Mare for the Other Painting of Duke in Monument Valley. :) I will E-Mail you the pictures if I can figure out how to do it on this Computer. :uhuh: Go to the Site Below. Hi-Yo-SILVER Away!!! :o :fear:

PICTURES FOR PAINTING

Bill :cowboy:

• Hi Bill the photos are a bit blurred but i think usable can you send the originals through email if you can get your computer to work.Would you be able to get one rose standing and a close up of her face (need hair and eye colour of you both) also a close up of you face too.If possible a few more of silver with saddle/and you in the saddle would be great too.

Like the one in the middle but can you take a similar one from a lower angle at higher resolution just set your camera to its maximum resolution it's got to be at least 300kb when you send it.I hope this makes sense.
    Ps i can knock a few years off you lol.
    Let me know if you have any problems we'll get there in the end.
    Chance.

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Hi Bill,
    You and Rose and Silver looks great!
    Regards,
    Vera :rolleyes:

• Great photos, Bill. You're looking fit as a fiddle and I'm glad to see pictures of Rose as well - she looks to be a warm and friendly person. As for Silver, well, he looks like he's ready to go into the high country.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• The Cowboys and 26 Bar Rose at the Ranch are Kidding Me and say that they want to see me on "Silver" in My Tight Pants, :huh: Big White Stetson Hat, :cowboy: Two Colt 45s and a Black Mask, :ph34r: Yelling "Hi - Yo - Silver Away, :lol: " That Will Be The Day!!! :angry:

Chilibill :cowboy:

"HI - YO - SILVER AWAY" :jump:

• Hello everyone, :wub:

And hello to you Colorado Bob :rolleyes: My name is Rose and I am the one they call the 26 Bar Rose. :P I have been so busy that I haven't been on in a while. I am getting ready to go to Kentucky to see my son graduate from Boot Camp. He is in the 19th Delta. And Chili Bill is going to hold down the ranch for me.

Well every one I am so sorry it has taking me a while to check in. Well this is just a note to let you all know that I have been thinking about you all. So I will check in when I get back.

Oh and Bill :stunned: you have to be a good Lone Ranger :agent: while I am gone. Ha B) Ha :rolleyes:

Cowgirl :cowboy: 26 Bar Rose

• Hi Gang decided to postspone the members painting.
    I appologise to the members who have sent there photos in i will put them in a painting with the Duke i promise Soon or seperate ones?.
    Thanks for your patients.
    Chance :(:artist:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Thanks for trying anyways Chance. I look forward to seeing what you might come up with in the future.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Chance

I'm sorry that this project is stuck in the mud, its disappointing that despite your pleas you were unable to get all the photographs.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie