John Wayne Arm Bracelet

There are 27 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 52,961 times. The latest Post () was by kilo 6.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Parish, welcome to the forum.

We have a great group of people that have a vast amount of knowledge. Come back often.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I was a personal friend and business partner of John Wayne. I am new to this web site. This is my first posting. I have a photo of Duke and me in which you can clearly see his brass bracelet. Is there a way for me to post that picture. It was taken in 1971 in Newport Beach, CA at the site of where he and I planned to build (and did build) the John Wayne Tennis Club. I am the only person that Duke ever allowed to use his name in any business venture, of which I am very proud.

• Thanks Kevin for posting that picture and to Ken, I'm sorry we couldn't chat the other night. I would have loved to hear your stories about Duke. GT

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Belated hello to you Ken Willig. I too would appreciate hearing any details of your interactions with Mr Wayne. Murray

Greetings from North of the 49th