Member Pictures

There are 57 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 12,446 times. The latest Post () was by Elly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi All -
    I still haven't figured out how to post a picture on this board, but I have a substitute for that.
    Go to http://www.clickitsa.com and scroll down to Southside Reporter on the left. When the story pops up, go down to "Southside Reporter Receives School Bell Award" and click on that. My scary visage will be on the left. You have been Warned! :lol:
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Ahh we have another celebrity in our midst!! Funny he doesn't correct our grammar more being a "editor" :lol: :lol:

Congrats Jay!! Good work.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Jay, glad you won some awards and, it was nice to "see" what that "voice on the other end of the phone" looked like. :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Jay, strange as it may seem but, I imagined you wearing bluejeans w/ leather chaps, a red shirt with a brown leather vest and a blue scarf/neckerchief, brown cowboy boots, a gunbelt with holster carrying a 1906 SSA Colt .45 w/ sandstone handles. Cross your chest would be crossed bandoliers carrying your .45 ammunition. :D

Just kidding and, glad you do not try and correct my bad grammar - because it would be a full-time job for you. :) Anyway, I still like to say "aint" just because I know it irritates my older sister. :D

• Hello All
    Mr Foraker the Southside should be so lucky. Good to see your picture. take care. murray :)

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hello All
    For what it's worth I also do not know how to post a picture. I think I will live with that. I guess you will have to settle for a thousand words from me.
    have fun

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Well I tried the add this attachment and it did not work... but I loaded the pic to my web space... This is the kids and I, don't they all look so happy

(Admins, if the pic is to big please feel free to remove or resize the image...)

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• Nice looking family.

We all have those kind of days with kids. Especially since it looks like you are trying for that picture that the adults always want!!!

-John Wayne

• Jay...Congratulations on your award, we have some pretty talented people on our board.

OK, I finally posted a pic on my profile if you need a good laugh...not very good photo..it was taken recently in the pit area after a sprint car race. The really cute gal is my daughter Amanda. We are with one of out favorite drivers Danny "the Dude" Lasowski.

Baby Sis
    :cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• Baby Sis, I didn't know we had another open wheel racing fan. Nothing like the dirt flying!! We have the big Gopher 50 race here in SE MN this Thursday night, its not sprints but it is late models and it attracts racers from all over the place. Cannot wait for the noise!!!

-John Wayne

• Viper....we are HUGE sprint car fans. If we can't smell the fuel, feel the rumble in our tummies or feel the dirt in our teeth we are not happy. The best dirt track we have in Kansas is the Belleville Highbanks. It is listed as the "worlds fastest half mile dirt track." I don't know what the banking on it is but if you try to walk the track it is like tring to walk up a wall it is so steep, and it has no definite corners so it is bowl shaped. The World of Outlaws (sprint cars) came to Belleville twice then said they wouldn't come back because it was such a fast track and so steep it literally scared some of the drivers. Now that's fast and fun!!! You should come up in August for the Midget Nationals, it would be worth the trip trust me.

Baby Sis
    :cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

http://www.highbanks.org

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

Originally posted by SXViper@May 27 2006, 11:54 AM
    Ahh we have another celebrity in our midst!! Funny he doesn't correct our grammar more being a "editor" :lol: :lol:

[snapback]31610[/snapback]

Hi - I always thought of this board as being informal and easy-going, so have not even thought of being the grammatical or spelling police :angry::wacko::blink: . Some of you may have noticed I've slipped up once in a while myself :headbonk::headbonk: !
    Cheers - Jay

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Erthomp--nice looking family indeed. Your boy looks like my Nephew Jeremy when he was around that age. :D

Jay, you will always be one of our "celebrities" as well be Chilibill is. :rolleyes::D

• Howdy All,
    Ya know, I'm never sure if I can do this or not, but I'm game to give it a try. So here goes. If this works, there'll be a picture here of me. It's the picture I sent to Chance for the painting. In case y'all are wondering, the answer is no. I don't dress this way all the time. Only when I go into the city. It makes folks wonder and it keeps the panhandlers away!
    Best,
    Colorado Bob

Files

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Hey! It worked! (Ya know... sometimes I scare myself!)

See y'all later,
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.