Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,609,671 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• the sants clause movies, white christmas, glen miller story, mircal on 34th street 2nd one in memory of dad as he loved that movie

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• A weekend of holiday cheer:

"The Polar Express" (2004)
    "A Christmas Carol" (1984. George C. Scott. My personal favorite version of the Dickens classic)

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• A few days ago, watched Tora Tora Tora on Blu-ray and it was a treat to watch in that format. Looked great.

Arthur, I've never seen Tropic Thunder, but just seeing scenes of Robert Downey Jr. as "a dude, pretending to be a dude, who's playing a dude" are a hoot.

• Donovan´s Reef. - I watch it every New Years Eve...and I still like that funny movie!

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• The Punisher with Thomas Jane. Not a great film, but not a bad one either. In watching the special features, I saw that Thomas Jane did a lot of his own stunts, including the fight scene with "the Russian", played by 6'10" pro wrestler Kevin Nash. It was a brutal fight scene, well choreographed. It came of very well and very believable on screen. Normally I would not have purchased it, but it was in a large box of DVDs I picked up at an auction.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.