Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,329,851 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The Avengers... The new movie based of the Marvel Comics. It was really really good loved it.

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• The Seven Year Itch What a silly movie. Do you think Marilyn Monroe is a good actress? I am not impressed. I guess she's not my type. Of course I was only two when she departed this earth. But seeing some of her movies, I am just not impressed.

Cheer :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Bell, Book and Candle with James Stewart and Kim Novak. In tribute of James Stewart's 104th Birthday. A quaint movie and quiet enjoyable.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• "It Came From Beneath The Sea" (1955)
    -Kenneth Tobey

Plot: IMDB
    A Giant Octopus, whose feeding habits have been affected by radiation from H-Bomb tests, rises from the Mindanao Deep to terrorize the California Coast.

Phantom's Review: One of those great fun 1950's monster movies.

-- The stop-motion animation by Ray Harryhausen is excellent, despite the fact that the movie's low budget made the octopus have six tentacles instead of eight.
    The cast is lead by 50's sci-fi regulars Kenneth Tobey (The Thing From Another World, The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms), Faith Domergue (This Island Earth) and Donald Curtis (Earth vs the Flying Saucers). A love triangle develops with these stars to keep the movie going.
    If you love cheesy fun monster movies,then sit back and watch this one. You'll; have a lot of fun.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• The Grey Liam Neison stars in this action adventure. Don't waste your time on this movie. Just not that good. Too much foul language and those wolves are not nice.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

- John Wayne quote

• A close friend sent me an all region Blu Ray of "Zulu" from England. Apparently Amazon doesn't allow it shipped to the good old USA. Anyway, it was spectacular. Noticed more details than ever and it was so bright I almost wanted to wear sunglasses. It really popped.
    If anyone can scrounge one, you won't regret it.

We deal in lead, friend.