Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,330,096 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "Paranormal Activity 4" (2012)

Plot:
    It has been five years since Katie murdered her sister and disappeared with her infant nephew, Hunter, in tow. Now, a new family is about to fall prey to nighttime terrors. A mysterious accident next door leads to teenage Alex and her family becoming the temporary guardians of Robbie, a very creepy neighbor boy. Cameras installed throughout Alex's home capture the sinister events that unfold after Robbie's arrival.

Phantom's Review: When the "home video/Found Footage" type of films first started, I rather enjoyed them. Films like "Paranormal Activity" (1), "Cloverfield", (rec) and a few others were very entertaining. But now with "PA4" I think that ship has sailed and won't be coming back for a while. It's not so much that this is a bad film, it's not, the actors do a good job and there are a couple of decent BOO! scenes, it's just a feeling of "Been There/Seen That". The series has completely lost any sense of originality, that it once had (probably due to too many sequels and imitations)Right from the beginning you could tell who was going to get it, where most of the major scares were coming from and what was going to happen next. Not bad as a rental, but I think it's time to wrap this franchise up.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town