Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,344,178 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Flying Leathernecks with Robert Ryan. Another winner from TCM. An ending to a fantastic Duke day and no westerns. Happy Birthday, Duke. You are the greatest.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Watched "Command Decision" 1948 w/Clark Gable,Walter Pidgeon,Van Johnson.
    A WWII movie about the decision making, sending the bombers to Germany and the losses
    they suffered. Similar to 12 O'Clock High.
    Very Good movie, I enjoyed it.

"A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

• Seen several in parts on both TCM and AMC. Included: Command Decision, The Green Berets, Where Eagles Dare, Pork Chop Hill, Battleground, Battle of the Bulge, Air Force, and probably others.

Also, still on Season 3 of: The Adventures of Robin Hood and saw Gordon Jackson in an episode.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hard Times-Bronson, James Coburn, Strother Martin-another film I can't resist, watch it every time I come across it.

• He Walked By Night With Scott Brady

You cant go wrong with this movie. Its based on a true story and Richard Basehart did one heck of a great acting job in it--as is his norm. Also, this movie is the one that Jack Webb got the ideas to create Dragnet.

• Ill tell you what, I WASNT going to end the Memorial Day marathon watching apocalypse now and platoon-like what amc played. Grrrrrrrr.............................