Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,330,488 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The last non-western John Wayne film I watched was Brannigan. I liked the setting being in London. I think it would have been nice if he had made more movies in different locations. Come to think of it, Brannigan could have become a franchise character doing cases in different cities outside of the States.

• Song For Marion starring Terence Stamp, Vanessa Redgrave and Gemma Arterton, Terrence played a very good part in the movie as the grumpy husband very enjoyable worth a look.

Sorry don't get it done Dude.

• Desert Fury with Lizbeth Scott, Wendell Corey, Burt Lancaster, Mary Astor. Great film noir flick. And hey, with Lizbeth Scott, you just can't go wrong!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.