Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,332,561 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hola, amigos.
    While I really do appreciate brevity, and the Duke was a man of few words - unless James Edward Grant was writing them - just dropping the name of a TV series episode or a film shouldn't be enough for these entries.
    Did you like what you viewed? Would you recommend it? Can you even summarize it? Who else was in the sucker?
    We - meaning me - don't give a damn what your daily calendar looks like when you drop in a couple of TV episodes. or an esoteric movie. That, however, is what most of the posts imply - I saw this - period!
    I think it should merit an elaboration if you're going to bother to post the time that you spent.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Watched three more episodes of Bones

Bones is an American crime comedy-drama television series that premiered on Fox in the United States on September 13, 2005. The show is based on forensic anthropology and forensic archaeology, with each episode focusing on an FBI case file concerning the mystery behind human remains brought by FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) to the forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan (Emily Deschanel). The rest of the main cast includes Michaela Conlin, T. J. Thyne, Eric Millegan, Tamara Taylor, Jonathan Adams, and John Francis Daley.

Created by Hart Hanson, the series is very loosely based on the life and writings of novelist and forensic anthropologist Kathy Reichs, who also produces the show. Its title character, Temperance Brennan, is named after the protagonist of Reichs' crime novel series. Similarly, Dr. Brennan writes successful mystery novels based around a fictional (in the Bones universe) forensic anthropologist named Kathy Reichs.

Saddle up were burnin daylight