Last Non Western You Watched

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 8,454 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kevin.

• Re: Last Non Western You Watched

Big Jake Jr.- It is difficult for me to read your green colored words.
      "A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

colkid60 wrote:

Big Jake Jr.- It is difficult for me to read your green colored words.

Oops! Sorry. Leprechaun 2 3 and 4

Just the specific franchise demands this green as a choice :wink_smile:
      Break the law and he's the last man you want to see. And the last you ever will.

The Majestic-Jim Carrey, Martin Landau-great, old fashioned movie. I'm not a Carrey fan, but thought he was fine in this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by alamo221 ().

61*- A baseball movie about the 1961 Yankee season when Roger Maris and Mickey Mantle were trying to break Babe Ruth's 60 Hr/season record.
      Good movie, a lot of time is spent on the pressures of the game at that level. Some people were really mad that Maris might break the record instead of Mantle,they boo'd and yelled at Maris.
      "A people that values their Privileges above it's Principles. Soon looses both." Dwight Eisenhower

The post was edited 1 time, last by colkid60 ().

Not exactly movies.Two documentaries about LRRP units in Vietnam.Many veterans talk about the training (Recondo School) the missions and the bad situations they were came up against.From History Channel.Very informative and educational.
      Break the law and he's the last man you want to see. And the last you ever will.