Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,279,414 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "Ant-Man" (2015)
    -Paul Rudd, Micheal Douglas, Evangeline Lilly
    Plot: IMDB
    Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, cat burglar Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.

Phantom's Review: In all the years that i have collected comics ( almost 50) I have never really paid much attention to "Ant-Man'. I knew he was around, had seen him in crossovers with comics i did collect, but he just never did much for me, so I went into the movie with just a basic knowledge of him and with just this, I have to say I enjoyed the movie much. I liked how it was very firmly centered in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but had a very different tone and feel than say 'The Avengers' or 'Captain America'. The plot is a bit similar to the first 'Iron Man' but not enough to distract from the story. Good special FX, good acting and plenty of humor. I had a great time . Can't wait for his next appearance.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• Sudden Impact 1983 Eastwood & Locke, A rape victim is exacting revenge on her agressors in a small town outside San Francisco. Dirty Harry, on suspension for angering his superiors (again), is assigned to the case. a good movie worth a look.

• Magnum Force 1973, With Clint Eastwood, Hal Holbrook, Mitchell Ryan, David Soul. Dirty Harry is on the trail of vigilante cops who are not above going beyond the law to kill the city's undesirables.

• FireFox 1982 Clint Eastwood in a different role, A pilot is sent into the Soviet Union on a mission to steal a prototype jet fighter that can be partially controlled by a neuralink a good movie enjoyed every bit of it.