Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,350,157 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Double indemnity (1944) made no great impression, mainly because the main actors failed to convince me about their characters. I did like how the photography and lighting were used to create a threatening atmosphere. The latter half of the film with increasing suspension was better than the beginning

I don't believe in surrenders.

• Started watching season 1 of "The Waltons". I miss shows like that.

Hi Todd, I do too. Also, if your a fan of The Andy Griffith Show, you can get the first 4 seasons at WalMart for $20.00 each. :wink_smile:

Will be watching James Cagney, Pat O'Brien, Gwinn "Big Boy" Williams and Alan Hale Sr. in: The Fighting 69th; tonight. :teeth_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Taras Bulba with Yul Brynner and Tony Curtis. Good Adventure story. I noticed the infamous horse scenes have been edited from the TV print which is certainly does this movie a favour.

Mike

• Last night, I watched the 1st chapter of: The Winds of War. Man, this mini-series is greater than I remembered. For those interested, the Germans are about to attack Poland.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• spiderman 3, and it was okay, not fantastic, but not bad

[SIZE=3]That'll Be The Day[/SIZE]