Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,332,241 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Watching one of Ringo's (I think) favorites. Angels with Dirty Faces with James Cagney Humphrey Bogart and Pat O'Brien.

EXCELLENT!!!!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Need I/we say more? :wink_smile: I want the Warner Bros Gangster Collection -lots of Edward G. Robinson, Cagney and Bogie action.

Saturday night and then again on Sunday night, I watched: Dunkirk, Dunkirk, Dunkirk! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :hyper: :hyper:

Did I happen to mention that on both Saturday and Sunday nights, I watched the great Sir John Mills movie: Dunkirk. :teeth_smile: This movie also stars: Sir Richard Attenborough and Bernard Lee.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• EXCELLENT!!!!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Need I/we say more? :wink_smile: I want the Warner Bros Gangster Collection -lots of Edward G. Robinson, Cagney and Bogie action. :teeth_smile:

The last scene in that movie just sends chills up my spine. Oh BTW, Ringo, have you ever seen Dunkirk?:teeth_smile:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Watched "The Bourne Ultimatum". It was much better at home. I have a 50 inch plasma so it is not a "small" screen but watching that movie in the theater was unbearable with how they kept moving the camera. My wife and I both got very dizzy and my wife even had to leave because she was getting motion sickness so bad at the theater. But at home it was good to go, still lots of camera movement but no sickness.

Its a good story and great action.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• We watched a real interesting movie last night, Amazing Grace, with what appears to be an all-British cast. An intriguing look at a piece of history I wasn't really aware of, regarding the subject of slavery and abolitionism from a British perspective.

Arthur, we thought of you as we saw all the interesting scenes with old ships in the ports. We didn't see any mention of Portsmouth in the credits, but Gloucester was mentioned.

Chester :newyear:

• I also watched The Bourne Ultimatum. I agree, it was choppy camera work at times, but still a great addition to the other two Bourne movies.

I bought mine at Walmart and half way through, it froze on me. I took it back and got another. That froze also. Took THAT one back and got another. Yup, that one froze also. TOOK THAT ONE BACK and got a forth one. That time it worked. Must have been a bad batch. I was getting very frustrated. :stunned:

But it was worth the wait. Great movie.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• The last scene in that movie just sends chills up my spine. Oh BTW, Ringo, have you ever seen Dunkirk?:teeth_smile:

:teeth_smile: Smarta$$ :teeth_smile: And dang, I thought you were talking about the last scene from "Dunkirk" that had been sending chills up your spine :wink_smile:

• I watched the party with peter sellers and thought it was hilarious, so I went out and bought the pink panther box set and have been watching them, some more than once. Also got dr strangelove

[SIZE=3]That'll Be The Day[/SIZE]

• I don't know what the title was but it was shown on TCM a day or so ago. Anyway, I cought only part of it. It was an early movie paiting up: James Cagney and Pat O'Brien. It had something to do with the Cagney character who was in the US Navy as well as Pat O'Brien was. Cagney was in the USN's Airship detachment and he wanted nothing more than to be transferred out to ship duty. Anyway, it was a good early pairing of these two.

• What Christmas season would be complete without at least one viewing of "A Charlie Brown Christmas? We fired up the ol' Playstation 3 (our DVD player died recently) and watched it. The Mrs. realized she was the same age as our youngest when she first saw it, back in '65. I was halfway through my senior in high school :wink_smile:.

• What Christmas season would be complete without at least one viewing of "A Charlie Brown Christmas? We fired up the ol' Playstation 3 (our DVD player died recently) and watched it. The Mrs. realized she was the same age as our youngest when she first saw it, back in '65. I was halfway through my senior in high school :wink_smile:.

You have a PS3? Wow!!!!! Last night I watched the Simpsons movie and it was a bit better than I expected.

Stay thirsty my friends.